My family is always looking for new restaurants to try out for our after Church meal. Check out our meal experience at Bonefish Grill.
My husband and I got an opportunity to try out Bonefish Grill . Neither my husband or I had been to this resturant before. Other than Shrimp we don't eat much seafood so we usually avoid them. We were glad to give it a try after Bonefish let us try out the restaurant free of charge.
We went in before the dinner rush and were quickly seated. Our location didn't open until 4 pm so make sure you check the times on the Bonefish Grill Website. Then we got a good look at the menu. I was surprised at the prices. They were a little more expensive than we were bargaining for, good thing it was only my husband and I.
They had a few specials that were going on.
Special #1 was the Cold Water Catch (available now through mid-February. Featuring lighter dining options to get you back on track after all the holiday eating.
- They had Kate's Wild Haddock (which is a garlic crumb dusted, wood grilled, topped with a lemon basil Sauce with feta and artichokes.
Special #2 was their Valentine's Day Fixe Offer: Available February 11-17th
- They also had Steamed Icelandic Cod. It's a mild fish that is seasoned and topped with a citrus Thai Sauce and Asian Salsa Mix with only 550 calories.
- Dinner for two is available for $29.90 per person and includes the delectable favorite steak and Lobster Duet as well as a House or Caesar salad per guest and one brownie Dessert to share.
Special #3 was only available on Sundays. It was their Brunch menu.
- They will be open for lunch nationwide on Valentine's Day.
- Traditional Egg Benedict and new menu additions including Surf and Turf Eggs Benedict and Spinach and Mushroom Eggs Benedict. They also have the "American" Style" Kobe Beef and Egg Burger as well as the Cajun Shrimp Omelet, Garden Fresh Omelet and Organic Whole Grain Oatmeal.
I wanted shrimp so I got the Bang Bang Shrimp. Which is tender, crispy shrimp tossed in a creamy, spicy sauce. It was pretty good. I chose it for my entree due to our budget. My husband liked the Angler's Steak (6 oz version) which is a wood-grilled sirloin. They also have Burgers and a kids menu for those who don't like fish. After visiting, I probably wouldn't bring the kids due to the cost of the food. It however would be a good date night location for those who love fish.
Sign up to get a ONCE Daily Email with all my newest deals! Come join me on Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Delicious, Tumblr and Google+.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.