Interested in a all natural and organic liquid soap that works as an all purpose cleaner? Check out my review of Le Savonnier Marsillais an all purpose olive oil liquid soap.
About Le Savonnier Marsillais Savon Noir:
The Savon Noir 100% Natural All-Purpose liquid soap is effective on many households washable surfaces. Biodegradable, eco-friendly and economical, with no added colorant and solvents. Our pure and clean design is always in harmony with nature, and is a contemporary interpretation of the ancestral savoir-faire.
Savon Noir is Effective on many household surfaces:
- Floors and tiles: Cleans and sanitizes flooring and tile (bathroom or kitchen tile, wood, laminate, stone, or terracotta).
- Dishes: Cleans and cuts through grease on dishes, pots, and pans.
- Grease: Cuts through grease to remove buildup. Ideal for cleaning ovens, exhaust fans, stovetops, appliance surfaces, counters, and sinks.
- Windows: Leaves glass surfaces flawlessly clean without streaking.
- Laundry: Can be used just like conventional detergent.
- Vehicle: Safe for use on wood, plastic, and carpet. Cleans interior and exterior surfaces. Use on boat decks and hulls, car dashboards, and motorcycles.
- Garden: Use on plants including roses ornamental plants, fruit trees, and vegetable gardens.
- Spray diluted on plants to protect from insects including greenflies (aphids), mealybugs, and red spider mites.
- Household Pets: Used as a shampoo, Savon Noir gently cleans and nourishes your dog’s fur. Keeps your pet’s coat glossy and helps prevent fleas and allergies.
I received a whole bottle of Savon Noir to review. The first place I tried Le Savonnier Marseillais Savon Noir was on dishes and cleaning my garbage disposer.
The scent of lavender was just enough. Not to strong but noticeable. There really wasn't a lot of suds as you can see from the pictures.
The oils started separating in water so I was concerned about how clean my dishes were going to get. The glass to my surprise came out clean with no residue on it.
Since it worked well in the dishes I decided to give Le Savonnier Marseillais Savon Noir a try on my tile floors.
Although it cleaned well it did leave a lot to be desired in the shine category If your kids walk on the wet floor it does leave foot prints unlike normal mopping liquids. I will not be using it the next time for floor mopping.
I also cleaned walls and cabinets.
It worked well on wood cabinets and on the wall for cleaning. It made my whole house smell lavender fresh.
Sign up to get a ONCE Daily Email with all my newest deals! Come join me on Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Delicious, Tumblr and Google+.