|My sampler package of Almondia!|
What is Almondina? It's a Delicious Cookie without the Guilt! A no added fat, no-cholestrol, no salt, no preservatives cookie. These cookies do not have to be dipped, they are perfect just to eat for a snack. The company has been around since 1989. Honestly it was the first time I had heard of them.
Let's just say when I received the sampler package above, I was concerned, because I'm not a coffee drinker. So I had a plan to take these cookies to a women's retreat. I had decided I was going to take them and see how everyone else liked them with their coffee. However, with must persistence my daughter asked to try one. So I pulled out two, one for me and one for her out of the Ginger-spice Biscuits. Thirty minutes later I had to open a second and third pack for my other children as they arrived home from school. They were that good.
We tired them with spreadable cheeses, dipped in hot Chocolate and in tea. We ate a lot of them straight from the package.
|My favorite was the Cinaroma.|
- Eating whole almonds, as part of a diet low in saturated fat, can significantly lower the risk of heart disease.
- Certain varieties of nuts, like almonds have been shown in recent research to lower your cholesterol level, thereby reducing your risk of coronary heart disease.
- Almonds contain significant amounts of magnesium, vitamin E, fiber, and potassium, all are beneficial to coronary health.
- Do you know which type of vitamin E the human body absorbs best? It’s called alpha-tocopherol vitamin E and lucky for you, California Almonds are one of the leading food sources of this important antioxidant. It can help neutralize free-radicals in your body and help you feel your best day and night.
- To keep your body, and especially your heart, in the best shape possible, it’s important to maintain a healthy weight. That’s why integrating almonds into your diet is not only a smart choice, but also a truly satisfying one. Almonds don’t just stave off hunger, they also provide fiber ‘good’ monounsaturated fats, and 6 grams of protein to help give you that ‘full’ feeling we all want from our food.
Sign up to get a ONCE Daily Email with all my newest deals! Come join me on Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Delicious, Tumblr and Google+.