Besides being the cheapest Pharmacy I know I get Extra Care Bucks! What are Extra Care Bucks?
Extra Care Bucks (ECB) work like this.
- Sign up or have a ECB card, you can also do this at CVS
- Link it with CVS.com
- You will get an email from CVS.com that will tell you coupons that are currently available to print in store.
- Print out any CVS catalina coupons in store, they do give free products out.
- Scan your ECB at checkout, you get 2% back and rewards with prescription purchases*
- Purchase products that give you ECB back
- You receive ECB back
- You use that ECB like store credit on another purchase.
The way I use my ECB is that separate my cart into different orders so I can be sure to use my ECB before they expire.I get my ECB on the first order and use them on the next order.
Warning: Be sure you purchase enough for the second order so you can use your entire ECB up.
You can also use expired rewards for up to 1 week after expiration.
*There are different kinds of ExtraBucks Rewards: some print on your receipt when you make a qualifying purchase. Others — rewards of 2% back on purchases* and for prescription purchases** — accumulate and pay out on your receipt, at the ExtraCare Coupon Center or through CVS.com® in January, April, July and October.
To redeem, present rewards coupon and associated ExtraCare card to cashier on a subsequent transaction. Your rewards coupon will expire if not redeemed as designated on the coupon.
Customers must shop during the 45-day distribution period to receive their 2% and prescription ExtraBucks® Rewards, which will be rounded down to the nearest $0.50. Members who do not spend $25 in qualifying purchases or who do not otherwise reach a minimum of $0.50 in ExtraBucks Rewards by the end of an earning period will not receive rewards and will not have earnings carried over.visit here for more info.Also you can make your CVS ECB to further by adding it to Savingstar!
Sign up to get a ONCE Daily Email with all my newest deals! Come join me on Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Delicious, Tumblr and Google+.